Saturday, April 18, 2009

Avery is 4 months!



It feels like this last month has flown by! I cannot believe she is already 4 months old!
Not much different has happened this month:
Continued drooling, but still no teeth
Continued chewing on hands and blankie
Rolling front to back
Rolling back to side
Increased smiling and a few laughs
Attempting to sit up and lean forward
Grabbing objects placed on her belly and bringing them them to her mouth
Playing with her hands
Long road trip up north to visit family
Meeting aunts, uncles, and cousins
Batting at objects further away
Slept in pack-n-play
Sleeping without a swaddle
Transition to crib
I returned to work and Avery started daycare, half the week with G'ma and G'pa and the other half at an in-home daycare. She has been doing great at both places, Mommy has had a hard time!
First Easter
Well, I think thats about it??? Every month that goes by she grows so much and we have more and more fun. We love her more with every day and are so thankful for her!


1 comment:

axel said...

Aaaaahhhh! We miss you guys!