Thursday, December 24, 2009

1st Birthday
















I know Ive been slacking with my updates. With the holiday season and her birthday, we have been so busy! Its hard to believe that she is already a year old. She started walking at 11 months and now practically runs all over the house. She loves to point at things and then watch our mouths when we say what the object is. She loves to laugh and make squeeling noises. We think she is saying "duck", "turtle", and "ball". She still says "mama" and "dada". It has been really fun to see her imitate us more and be able to follow simple directions from us. It is clear that she has a good understanding of some of the things we say to her. This age is so much fun!





Here are some pics from her 1st bday party:





1 comment:

AmyB said...

Looks like a fun party! I'm very impressed by your party planning skills. :) I can't believe she's one!! Must see her & you & Jeff SOON! Love ya!