Sunday, October 11, 2009

I know, I know!!!

Our computer has been on the brink lately and I cannot get onto our blog site to update!! So, I will update on my work laptop and for now, there will be no pictures.
So a quick update on our little Avery...
She crawls like a champ now. She is starting to "chase" us and "run" when we chase her.
She pulls up on everything and is starting to cruise along the furniture. She borrowed a push toy from our neighbor and loves it. She pushes it a litttle bit on the carpet and is able to take a few steps with it.
She is now starting to let go of whatever she is holding onto and just standing there for as long as 4 seconds!!--Im having a hard time with this one...I cant imagine my little baby walking!!! She is growing up too fast!!!
She is eating like a champ and has started taking bites of things like bananas and cooked apples.
She continues to babble with various consonants, her newests is b and z. She says "zuzuzuzuzaaaaaa" and I love it!!! But nothing beats the continual "dadadadadadadadadadadadad" that she talks all day long.
Her receptive language is expanding. She responds to words like cat, dogs, dada. She will now follow a point if I say "look at the birds".
She has a couple tickle spots, one under her arm and another on her inside thigh. She giggles every time!!
Still only 2 teeth, on the bottom.
The major accomplishment of a set sleep schedule of 12 hrs!!!
She likes banging two objects together
She now pats the cat versus grabbing his hair
Well....that is a lot!! I will get some new pics up as soon as I can.
Thanks to everyone who still checks up on us!! And sorry for not updating sooner!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, so cute! Can't wait to see her!

By the way, I wasn't able to post a comment on your last post for Maddie's birthday song... thank you so much! As you know, Maddie and I both loved it.