Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where have we been??

I cant believe I havent posted anything since she turned 7 months?? And here she is, almost 8 months! Lets see....what all has happened?? Well, Avery FINALLY cut her first tooth! We've been waiting for these little rascals since she was 3 months old! We'll know better next time! It was a rough week or so before the little tooth popped through. She was fussy and wasnt sleeping well. Things got better once it sprouted. Now, I think she is working on the other bottom front tooth. I guess Id better get used to all this, it takes forever for all their teeth to come in.
She has been doing the army crawl for a while now. Now she gets up on all 4s and scoots forward. She cant quite get the coordination to alternate hands and knees, but she's close!
We just returned from a long trip first to the NC mountains with GPa and Gma Baldwin and then to NY/PA to visit Gma and Gpa Stone and Jeff's extended family. We learned many things on this trip. First, 10 days is too long to be away from home. 2) 10 hours is too long with a 7 month old. 3) 17 miles is too long for a bike ride with a 7 month old, but apparently not too long for a 80 yr old man (go dad!!) 4) Trout fishing can be a very dangerous sport!
We had a wonderful time on our trip. Thanks to everyone who entertained us. It was great to meet all of Jeff's Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. It was extra special for Avery to meet her Great Grandparents, too! I will post pics from our trip soon!

No comments: