Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We cooked out and played with our friends on the 4th. Avery hated the kiddie pool as much as she hated the ocean. She was terrified. Im not sure why she is so afraid, she loves a bath. We hope she overcomes this. I never thought my child would be a scaredy cat!
We celebrated with Erin and her family on Sunday. Avery was quite amused with the watermelon.

Avery preferred to lay out on the towel rather than get in the pool.


Our family photo before Daddy and I went out to celebrate...
We had a great holiday weekend with all our friends. It was great weather and good times.
Happy 4th of July~



1 comment:

AGma Mary said...

Obviously, Avery didn't want to mess up her hair by getting it wet! She's such a babe - I love these and I'm counting the days till we see you. Avery's mom and dad are looking great too!

GmaMary