

I cannot believe that Avery is 6 months old! It has flown by. She has changed so much in this last month. She is so strong and active. She enjoys playing with her toys, she enjoys tummy time. She laughs and smiles everytime she sees Norman. She reaches for EVERYTHING! Her biggest desire is our cell phone or remote control. She is babbling up a storm and despite all my efforts, her latest sounds are dadadadadadadada. She is rolling over like a champ but still cannot always remember how to get herself back over from her tummy to her back. She is drooling still, but no teeth have come through. We can still see them below the surface and I believe I can feel them (?). She can sit unsupported now. If she has a toy in front of her to mess with, she can sit by herself for a minute or so. Hmmm, I cant think of anything else! Im sure Im missing something!
Highlights from Month 6
Babbling dadaConsistently rolling over from back to front
Playing in the jumper
Eating cereal
Visiting with Uncle Luke and Aunt Emillie
Sitting unsupported
First ear infection
1 comment:
Awww...I can't believe she's 6 months either! I can't wait to see her & you & Jeff on the 17th!! Woo hoo!!
Post a Comment