Thursday, March 26, 2009
Chompers
Well, after 2 days of contemplating we have decided that what we see is in fact, 2 little teeth coming in on the bottom of Avery's mouth! She has been a drool-monster for the last several weeks but we didnt think anything of it. The other morning, when she was oh-so-sweetly screaming her lungs out, I got a slight view of the little side-by-side white areas on her gums. When I asked Jeff he said he had seen them too but wasnt sure. So, lucky for us, she was screaming again and we could definitely see them! Its pretty early for teeth, but Grandma Stone says Jeff got his first at 4 mo. This explains the drool and the constant chewing of hands. I'll get pictures when I can. So far, not that fussy....hope I didnt just jinx myself!!! Happy chewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! Claire broke her first tooth at 15 weeks :) Happy Teething!!!
Post a Comment