Monday, May 5, 2008
6 weeks
Well, I guess I jumped the gun. I dont know how many times I have said, "Im really not prone to nausea or stomach problems so I really dont anticipate any morning sickness". Unfortunately that is not entirely accurate now. Nothing too bad, just occasional stomach turns alternated with bouts of extreme hunger! Weird, but not entirely unusual of my typical behavior! I continue to be really tired and tend to require an afternoon powernap to recharge in order to make it through the day. Today is worse than most because I didnt sleep well at all last night. Typical, Im sure--I was overwhelmed with thoughts about the baby and couldnt fall asleep or remain asleep for very long. That along with the usual ups to go to the bathroom. Not to mention our air conditioning is on the fritz and my husband was sleeping basically on top of me. Poor, poor me! So today I am dragging and hoping to make it through without falling asleep while working with any kids!!! Can it really only be 6 weeks? I keep checking my calender but still it creeps by. Im sure in 8 months I'll be thinking it all flew by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment